The Ultimaker 2+ is one of Ultimaker’s flagship models and the accompanying product page gets high traffic. We pay a lot of attention to pages like this, making sure it’s as optimized as possible.
As a product owner I:
- Was in charge of coordinating the user research we did together with a research agency. The research consisted of interviews and eye tracking research where users navigated Ultimaker.com.
- Worked together with stakeholders in discussing the research, getting input along the way
- The old Ultimaker product template performed poorly in the user research, so I created a new UX concept based on research
- Collaborated with a designer to design the new product page
- Coordinated development with our developers
- Coordinated testing with an external testing agency